Frigidaire wine refrigerator
: Food fridge
magnets : Transporting fridge freezer
Frigidaire Wine Refrigerator
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- Frigidaire is a brand of consumer and commercial appliances. Frigidaire was founded as the Guardian Frigerator Company in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and developed the first self-contained refrigerator (invented by Nathaniel B. Wales and Alfred Mellowes) in 1916. In 1918, William C.
- fermented juice (of grapes especially)
- An alcoholic drink made from fermented grape juice
- An alcoholic drink made from the fermented juice of specified other fruits or plants
- a red as dark as red wine
accidentally left some wine in the freezer
for longer than expected so trying to get the last drops out of the ice filled bottle was fun
See also: fridge fun magnets commercial refrigeration for air conditioning technicians top rated bottom freezer refrigerators built in undercounter refrigerator wilkerson refrigerated air dryer freezer storage basket used 3 door freezer
- 06:23 |
- Category: None